Created to be the perfect marriage between low-maintenance design and the tradition, Infinity products are the only solution for the homeowner who wants low-maintenance replacement windows with the appearance of a wood window.
Everwood Interior Finish
EverWood is our revolutionary interior wood grain finish that is low maintenance and maintains its beauty for years to come. It looks, paints, stains and feels like real wood. Designed to compliment any interior woodwork beautifully, EverWood allows you to enjoy all of the benefits of wood, without the high maintenance.
- Completely resistant to moisture, EverWood is inorganic.
- EverWood and Ultrex offer unmatched strength, beauty and durability.
- Stain or paint to match your existing woodwork.
- From casement to awning products, EverWood Screen Options can reate a custom look for any window.
Stain to Match
Perfectly complement your home’s existing woodwork, EverWood lets you match neart every wood stain with ease. From chestnut to walnut, the beauty and low-maintenance performance of EverWood is simple to achieve.
Every Infinity window is made from Ultrex, the most durable, strong and long lasting fiberglass material available. Never worry about replacing your windows again, Infinity windows are essentially maintenance free.
Appearance & Design
When it comes to appearance and design many replacement windows fall “flat”. With Infinity from Marvin customers get a variety of convenient features without ever having to paint or stain a window again! Increase your home’s energy efficiency and maintain the traditional profiles and appearance of wood windows with Infinity from Marvin. Made of pultruded fiberglass Ultrex is remarkably durable, outlasting and outperforming other window materials. What makes Ultrex clearly superior? For over 70 years Marvin Windows and Doors have been designing beautiful, innovative window and door products. With Infinity from Marvin replacement windows you’ll always get:
- Traditional Profiles and Appearance — Designed by wood window experts at Marvin Windows and doors Infinity windows have all the traditional beauty of wood windows, without the maintenance.
- Large Glass Area — Thanks to the superior strength of Ultrex fiberglass and a narrower profile, Infinity window allow for a larger glass area providing more daylight indoors and giving you a better view outdoors.
- Won’t discolor, warp, rot, corrode, dent, rust and never needs sanding, scraping or painting.
- 8x stronger than vinyl, 3.5x stronger than wood composites and 3x stronger than wood.
- Low thermal expansion rate means less material movement for better seals and longer endurance.
- Less thermal conductibility than aluminum (500x less), which means Ultrex doesn’t conduct heat or cold from the outside into your home.
Replacing your siding and windows does more than improve the appearance and value of your home. New siding and windows can mean significant energy savings, so that in some cases these improvements pay for themselves. With highly efficient windows and the sealing wrap we you can get when replacing siding, you may see energy savings of up to 35% during Colorado’s hot summers and cold winters, and an annual overall decrease in your energy bills of up to 25%.
Even if well-installed, traditional windows are one of the biggest sources of heat either entering or leaving the home. The Energy Star ® rated double pane and triple pane windows we use not only keep air from passing into and out of your home, they keep heat from passing through the window. The space between the panes is filled with a noble gas that acts as additional insulation to make sure your home keeps cool or warm. These windows are specifically designed for our climate so you know they’re the best value for your home.
Double pane windows can decrease your energy bills with up to 30% and triple pane windows can lead to savings of up to 30-35%, sometimes even more.